sábado, 20 de febrero de 2010

For my facebook friends

Hello dears. As you probably can see I'm not replying anything from Facebook. I don't know what happen, but even when I log in the page goes blank and then is like I'm not even there, what happened, I have the clue less idea. It makes me sad, because I want to do a lot of things, like usually, like sending you the picture of the day in our Josh Groban's group. There is even a new blog in his website and I also wanted to share with you all, but no, imposible. I have this problem since yesterday. Like I said, I don't know what happen or even if I ever going to be able to use facebook again, and is frustating, mostly because of you, my dearest friends, I have such a joy sharing with all of you, chatting and sharing what we enjoy. I'm not even sure if what I write here will go there anymore, but hopefully it will go, and for that reason I took the risk and write.
I just wish this is not a permanent problem, it will be very unfair.
Forgive me for not replying anything, as you can see, is not because I don't want. I can read your message from my inbox, but I wont be able to reply, unless I know your mail, and you can write to me in my mail as well.
Well, have a wonderful weekend, enjoy every minute of your day, blessings
Roxana

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario