lunes, 5 de julio de 2010

I can't take it anymore....yes I can

I was going to write that I can't take anymore of this situation. This semisilent I'm living in because of a health condition, but well, then again, this is temporary, or hopefully it is. Even if it is not temporary, why should I complaint? I have everything, I am bless, in more ways that I can imagine. I can still see the beautifulness of God creation, I can still hug a friend or my parents, and even when is not so loud, I can still hear the music that I like, or I can remember it. So why complain. Others have more reasson to complain and they are smiling, maybe I should pay attention to them. Are they crazy? Who can say who is really crazy or not? Maybe they just know the secret of feeling bless with what they have. Maybe I should learn from them.
So now, when I had spend the past 3 days like this, in semisilent, I better say, yes I can, I can take it, and I should feel bless for everything I have. I am bless.


Angels Comments

Click Here for Angels Comments

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario