sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

Book review: The curious incident of the dog in the night-time by Mark Haddon


The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-timeThe Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book stands out of the ordinary, is not the usual story you find everywhere. I totally enjoyed. I was amaze by Christopher's way of seing the world. The way his mind works, so simple and complicated at the same time. I don't have much information about the Aspergerg Syndrome and when I first read the caption of the book, I was totally intrige to know how this boy interacted with the people around him.I must confess, the math parts made me kind of dizzy, but that is just because I'm not so into math, but even those parts where very interesting. I totally enjoyed the story. Is an excellent book to read when you are searching for something different.


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario