domingo, 22 de enero de 2012

Book review: El enviado, J. J. Benítez


El enviado (Spanish Edition)El enviado by Juan José Benítez
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I read the first 4 books of "Caballo de Troya", and I couldn't go on, tired from the same alusinating story. I started reading this book mostly because as a Catholic The Shroud is something that always captured my attention. And about the Shroud, the book was fine, with all the horrible and true details from the crusifixion. Those parts really moved me, and is imposible that, as a simple human being those parts wont moved anyone inside.. But when he started with his wilds theories about Christ origin, practically saying Jesús was an E.T. I just felt J.J. Benítez was alusinating again.... That's my personal opinion. This author has many fans, I bet they will enjoy this book.


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario