jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

Book review: The Ice Limit by Douglas Preston and Licoln Child




The Ice LimitThe Ice Limit by Douglas Preston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Brillant, horrible, exciting, once you started reading you can't stop. I even read the slow parts, I mean all the military parts, J. I. Joe meet Madagascar's penguins, parts that I usually pass or read just the necesary. I also liked those parts. I felt like I was in the ship too! These authors really know how to scare the hell out of their readers.

I just don't give them the 5th star on this book because of the lots of slow parts, parts where I definately expected more action, but then that's a personal opinion. Also I found that the end of the story was predictable, it didn't surprise me. But I really enjoyed the book.


View all my reviews



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario