domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

Book review: La buena muerte by Nick Brooks


La Buena Muerte/ The Good Death (Bestsellers) (Spanish Edition)La Buena Muerte/ The Good Death (Bestsellers) by Nick Brooks
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A twisted story, with a very black sense of humour. I really laugh at the begining where you can't tell if Kindkaid is alive or dead, then you realize he is his first customer for the day in the mortuary, more specifically on the autopsy table...
When I find myself trying to scape from a book by reading something else, I think there must something wrong with it, maybe is boring, or is just not for me in that moment. Something like this happened to me in the middle of reading this book, but I keep on reading, I wanted to know if Madden was just a crazy guy or if he was something more, a killer maybe. If you are looking for a dark story, this is for you, and make sure you don't feel so sick reading the mortuary scenes.


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario