miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

Book review: The Passage by Justin Cronin


The PassageThe Passage by Justin Cronin
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I must confess, I didn't read it properly, at least the last part, I just jump from one page to the other ... I was already too tired from this book.
If you are looking for a Edward Cullen go to Twilight. Only there a vampire remain cute even when they try to drink others blood. Here, the goverment is the real monster, playing to be God once again. Why included a 6 year-old girl in this doubius experiment was the question that keep me on reading. And, Amy was so strange you keep yourself wondering who was she, or rather what was she. But then, she is lost for ever in the story, only to be found when you almost forget about her.
This is like a X-Men story going really bad!I know vampire's fan will enjoy it and probably love it.. I think I stay with Twilight even when that was more romantic and fantasious.


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario