jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

Book review: La historia interminable Michael Ende


La Historia InterminableLa Historia Interminable by Michael Ende
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was tented to give it a 4 stars, but this is an incredible book. I was at school when I first saw the movie based on this novel, and only recently had access to this book. I founded on a shelf at home and I started reading. I only remember about Bastian, Atreyu and Fujur, the white luck dragon. I also had a faded image of the sphinxes door, nothing more than that. It was a great joy to get into this fantasy book and discover the incredible world they lived in.
I wish I had Bastian luck... wet abducted by the book I'm reading. It could be really interesting, LOL.



View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario