viernes, 6 de julio de 2012

Book Review: El ángel más tonto del mundo. Christopher Moore


El angel mas tonto del mundo/ Stupidest Angel (Bolsillo)El angel mas tonto del mundo/ Stupidest Angel by Christopher Moore
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is definitely a LOL book! You will find reasons to laugh almost in every page, but I have to notify you, if you take this book to your favorite cafe, people might stare, wondering if you are crazy for laughing outloud alone.
If you ask me which is my favorite character, I will have to say Roberto, the fruit bat with its Ray Ban glasses, I prefer him even more than Raziel, the stupidest angel, but I don't want to go into details because I don't want to ruin your opportunity to meet him by yourself.
Please don't think this is a cute Christmast book, because is not, and be carefull because it sudenly turn itself into a The Zombie's Christmas-Party...That is a warning for those with weak stomach...


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario