martes, 21 de agosto de 2012

Book review: La ladrona de libros. Markus Zusak


La ladrona de librosLa ladrona de libros by Markus Zusak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is unique. It has nothing ordinary. I fell in love with the story and the characters, including the Death, who could imagine the death would be an amazing story teller.
Here the words have a body, they are not just words, I even dare to say they have souls, just like the human beings we get to know in the story, and just as human as they are.
There is a lot to say about this book, and I totally recomended it, but I prefer not to say anything more, I want other people to discover the magic inside it, page by page like I did, hand in hand with Liesel and the Death, and of course, don't forget the Führer, an omnipresent image who we constantly found going down to the basement to fight with Max, the Jew.
An unforgetable book.


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario