viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

Fifty shades of Grey...yes, I read it!!


Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the story of what would happen if one of the Bennet sisters sudenly meet the Marquis de Sade. Not Elizabeth or Jane, but one of the youngest and stupidest ones. Anastasia Steel is like a spoiled child whos mom told her not to stick her finger in the electric socket, but she does it anyway! She wants Grey anaway, no matter the consequences and she doesn't care to consider signing the most absurd contract I ever heard about.
I give it a 4 stars for all the times it made me laugh. I have to admit, I enjoyed the book and I'm curious to know what will happen with this odd couple in the following books.
For the bdms, I can't say much. Some parts reminded me those crazy serial killers you find in a mistery book....

http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/up...


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario