lunes, 16 de septiembre de 2013

You and I

You and I,
walking together hand in hand
Under a bright nigth full of stars
You and I, kissing and hugging
what else can I ask for
when I feel so alive
You and I, watching the moon over us
I don't want to be anywhere else
Just in your arms
I don't want this magical moment pass
I want to stay like this forever
In your arms, in your eyes
Feeling your heart so close to mine
Beating like mine with emotion
You make me happy
I don't need anything else
You and I
sounds so good to say
we, sounds like the perfect word
and this love makes it everything so special
Everything, even the same world
looks different because of we
Because of our love
... You and I....
your heart in mine
your dreams and my dreams
becaming true


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario